We invite you to grab a cup of coffee and join us for our Chamber Speaker events! You'll relax from your home or office and enjoy the benefits of hearing from our expert informational speaker. You'll also have the opportunity to connect with others. You may participate via phone or computer. We welcome non-members and members alike!
Our September special presenter is....
Lars Helgeson, Founder / CEO, GreenRope and Author of CRM For Dummies
Topic: "How To Use Your CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to Grow Your Business in a Pandemic World"
2020 has had a huge impact on our personal and professional lives. We have to adapt, be agile, or digitally-enabled companies will take our place in the market. The key to evolution and growth is proper use of your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and culture. This talk will take you through the process of setting up and refining your CRM, involving everyone in your team, and using modern software tools and techniques to operate more efficiently.
Take-Aways For Attendees:
- What CRM means to you... and what it should mean
- Adoption - how to get your team on board
- How to use sales and marketing automation to scale with less effort
Watch this 2 minute summary and then register for the 40 minute Presentation and Q&A.
CRM helps businesses gather, store, and manage important information about leads, prospects, customers, and more. One big advantage to using CRM is the visibility it gives to managers and team members. You can tell what strategies and tactics are working, and which don't. Ultimately, a good CRM gives you the power to make smarter decisions and helps you run your business more efficiently.
This presentation is for you if...
- You want more sales, higher conversion rates, and better client satisfaction
- Tracking and compiling prospects, sales efforts, digital metrics and engagement with customers is leaving you confused or overwhelmed
- You want something better and easier than spreadsheets to track your projects, leads and customers
- Efforts are being duplicated, or information is not being shared, by your sales, marketing, and customer service employees
- Business decisions are being driven by estimates and memory (aka guesses) about your customers and clients and not factual recorded data
Lars Helgeson is a technology and marketing entrepreneur, having founded several successful companies including GreenRope, a complete CRM system, that was named one of Inc Magazine's top 500 fastest growing companies in 2014. And, CoolerEmail - one of the world's first email service providers that he grew into a global software company specializing in marketing communication with over 1500 clients. He is the Author of CRM For Dummies, as well as many articles and white papers.
He has been named a finalist multiple times in the San Diego Business Journal's Most Admired CEO and Information Technology Executive of the Year, as well as a finalist for San Diego Magazine's Top Tech Exec Award. In addition, he has been named a Top Ten Most Inspiring Leader in Sales Lead Management Software by the Sales Lead Management Association for the second consecutive year.
Lars earned his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He also has an MBA from the Robert Anderson School at the University of New Mexico, and served in the United States Air Force for 4 years. When not working, Lars enjoys outdoor recreation, spending time with his dog Little Buddy, and is an avid traveler.