Dartmoor School - A Different Kind of School!Dartmoor School, founded in 1990, is an accredited private school providing 1:1 customized instruction for students in grades 1-12. We operate on four campuses: Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, and Seattle. At this event, we will provide information about our philosophy, curriculum, scheduling, and student experience.
Come find out why Dartmoor has been a game-changer for some young learners and their families:
• Gifted and talented students
• Students with ADHD, Autism, and learning differences
• Those with anxiety and/or social challenges
• Athletes, performing artists, travellers, etc. seeking a customized schedule
• Those that want to stay at their home school but need help with one or more courses
• International students in transition to the U.S. school environment
• Other students that may benefit from a 1:1 instructional model
The event is open to prospective students, families, counselors, service providers, and educators. Come meet with our teachers, staff, and our new president Jeffrey D. Woolley! Optional tours and networking after the presentations. Plenty of free onsite parking spaces. Light refreshment will be provided.
Time: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
6:15pm, door opens
7:30pm-8:00pm, optional post-event tours and networking
Location: Dartmoor School Bellevue Campus, 2800 Northup Way Suite 120, Bellevue WA 98004
Space is limited. Please RSVP. Thanks!