Spread your wings at the first ever Fly Away 5K ? a new family-friendly community event presented by the City of Kenmore and the Bothell Kenmore Chamber of Commerce.
This year is a VIRTUAL EVENT so you can run, roll or stroll on your own path, treadmill, or trail! All ages and abilities are encouraged to join in, get some fresh air and exercise, explore your neighborhoods, and post your photos online.
5K, 1K and Pet Registrations, too!
To ensure everyone is included, we have added a 1K option as well as a special free registration for Fido and Fifi because this is for the whole family!
Here's How it Works:
- Determine your own location -- path or treadmill.
- Pick up your race T-Shirt* and swag bag at Kenmore City Hall (map/directions) on Sept. 11 from 2:00 - 6:00 PM or have it shipped to your doorstep (deadline to order is Sept. 4)
- Complete this virtual race any time, any where over the weekend of Saturday Sept. 12 through Sunday Sept. 13, 2020
- Share your photos/videos on our Facebook event page
- Report your run time in Run Sign Up (optional)
- And don't forget, fun costumes are encouraged! Wear wings, capes, propellers and all things flying! There will be prizes.
Proceeds from this event will help to support the Bothell Kenmore Chamber of Commerce's many economic vitality and community programs. Additional donations are welcomed with your registration, or any time online.