Name: General Meeting
Date: June 27, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM PDT
Professionals and business owners are invited to attend our General Meeting event to grow your network of local connections, meet new members and hear about their businesses, and discover collaboration opportunities.
Guest Presenter: Laura Leist, Eliminate Chaos
Topic: 5 Techniques To Improve Your Productivity
In business, you need to be more than just organized to be profitable, you also need to be productive. Your business needs systems in place that you and others use on a daily basis to make every minute count and not miss out on opportunities to increase your earning potential. Topics discussed may include:
• Understanding the difference between the “visible” and “non-visible forms of clutter and why you need to work on both to increase your profitability
• Understanding the three biggest mistakes people make when trying to get organized
• Realizing why you can’t hire an assistant to “get you organized”
• Saving hours each month by using three simple Outlook e-mail techniques you will wish you knew years ago
• Learning the PAPERS™ method and realize why you need more than one paper management system for your business and learn how to create a Daily Action Center™
You will also hear city updates from Bothell and Kenmore city officials.
Typical attendance is 70-100 people. Free to attend. Light breakfast is served. No RSVP is needed - just come as you are. Doors open at 7:15am for socializing and checking in.
Table and Refreshment sponsorships may be available. Contact Maurita Colburn, Member & Community Relations Manager for details and to reserve.