Professionals and business owners are invited to our General Meetings to discover new connections and collaboration opportunities with 50-75 other people.
Attendees at our General Meetings will benefit from:
- Networking resulting in new and stronger connections
- Focused table discussions
- Meeting new members and learning about their businesses
- Hearing from city officials from Kenmore and Bothell who provide updates on issues affecting local businesses.
July Meeting Guest Speaker: Jeff Ouimet, Ouimet Law Offices
Topic: "Intellectual Property: Protecting Your Investment and Promoting Your Brand"
About the Presentation:
Intellectual property is more than just patents, trademarks and copyright. It's all about protecting and maximizing the value of your business and your brand. And it's not just for big players - it's for everybody. Join us as we take a look at what intellectual property assets are, how to identify them and how to protect them. We will then look at how you can use your intellectual property assets to increase your return on investment and promote your brand. Whether you own a patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or know-how, you will learn how the law protects it and how to get maximum value from it.
- Learn to identify intellectual property assets, including those you don't know you own
- Learn how the law protects you and your rights
- Discover the role of intellectual property in brand protection, development and promotion
Jeffrey Ouimet is an attorney at law and registered patent attorney with over 25 years experience. His practice focuses on commercial transactions, intellectual property, and U.S. immigration. A fluent speaker of German and Russian, Jeff often represents international clients in the U.S. and abroad.
Guests (non-members) are invited, and are welcome to attend up to 3 Chamber events prior to making a decision about membership.
Event Sponsorships are available! Amplify your brand awareness with a Chamber virtual event sponsorship. Learn more and RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!