Help us raise $2 million by December 31 to bring more than 1,000 additional moms, dads, and children inside!
Thanks to the generosity and partnership of our community, we were able to bring in over 700 families in 2018!
Still, Mary's Place turns away families with children with no place to go every day. There is more to be done to address our crisis of family homelessness.
Help us reach our 2019 goal to raise $2 million to bring more than 1,000 additional moms, dads, and kids inside from cars and tents this winter and get closer to our goal that No Child Sleeps Outside!
- $17 brings a child inside to warmth and safety for one night!
- $109 provides three healthy meals a day for a child for a month
- $266 provides a week worth of medical care for 20 kids
- $500 supports a mom and her newborn with everything they need to start their lives together
- $1000 ensures our Kids Club can provide field trips, school enrollment, and fun learning activities, so kids get a chance to be kids!