Sensory Processing Disorder looks like a behavioral condition, but it's actually a neurological disorder.Understanding what's going on in a child's sensory brain can help you to better support them as they move through life's daily challenges.
What we'll cover:
- Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder
- Understanding the two sensory systems in the brain
- How sensations shape behavior and learning
- What is an appropriate/ inappropriate response?
- What's really happening during a meltdown
- When to seek outside help
About the Presenter:
This presentation is Part 1 of 2 in a series. Parents, grandparents, caregivers and educators welcome.