Organizing ServicesMovingSenior Communities/Services
We are about helping manage the careful movement of Mom, Dad and their treasures to a safe place that feels like home. I combine my 25+ professional years at NW companies like Amazon, Costco, Boeing, and Zillow with my experience in Family Service and Estate planning to serve Seniors and their families with Caring Transitions of Mill Creek.
Caring Transitions is the nation’s largest and most trusted provider of Senior transition solutions focused on 3 R’s: Relocation, Right-Sizing and Resale of household goods. We facilitate the entire move or manage only certain portions depending on clients needs. We serve seniors, families and anyone who is relocating by helping with their personal belongings. Our menu of services include:
- Develop and execute transition plan
- Declutter, organize and sort belongings
- Inventory and photograph items
- Advertise and manage estate sales or online auctions
- Qualify & secure quotes from movers
- Coordinate real estate agents and attorneys
- Clear and clean home for closing
- Create floor plan for new home
- Pack, unpack and resettling services
Our company is licensed, bonded and insured. Owners hold CRTS (Certified Transition & Relocation Specialist) and are certified by NASMM (the National Association of Senior Move Managers).
Caring Transitions is backed by a network of dedicated, caring experts and national business partners. Since 2006, we’ve completed over 20,000 projects across 240 offices nationwide. We are now available serving Mill Creek, Alderwood Manor, Canyon Park, Mountlake Terrace and the surrounding areas.