Hotels & AccommodationsEvent & Meeting SpaceMassage/SpaRestaurants & Food Trucks
THE LODGE AT ST. EDWARD STATE PARK
Unexpected. Inspiring. Revitalizing.
Discover a tranquil Pacific Northwest escape that’s equal parts natural beauty, historical charm, and modern hospitality. The Lodge at St. Edward State Park is a beautifully restored landmark building peacefully tucked away in a lush 326-acre forest, all set just a short walk from the shores of spectacular Lake Washington.
Enjoy rejuvenating spa treatments, inspired bars and restaurants, convenient meeting and event spaces, and a wide range of activities and amenities. When you’re not out exploring, our serene accommodations and thoughtful services will restore you to your best self. Check in to The Lodge at St. Edward State Park and experience the Pacific Northwest at its most inspiring.
Formerly a seminary, The Lodge has been thoughtfully restored into an iconic new Pacific Northwest destination; preserving the past while reimagining the future.
- 84 well-appointed guestrooms and suites
- Cedar + Elm restaurant and two bars serving inspired Northwest fare and craft cocktails
- 9,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Vita Nova Spa featuring natural treatments with tranquil indoor and outdoor relaxation space
- Saint Edward State Park hiking and biking trails with Lake Washington access right outside our door
Reserve your stay today!